Facial Plastic Surgery Mission San Francisco
At Union Square Facial Plastic Surgery, our mission is to help you reach your aesthetic goal whatever it may be. Your established trust and satisfaction are the ultimate measure of our success, and it means everything to us. To help you achieve the best possible outcome for your individual needs, safely and reliably, we make the following commitments to all of our patients:
- Patient + Doctor = One team. Dr. Chiu-Collins wants that best result as much as you do.
- We listen to you and best understand what your concerns are.
- We educate you.
- We custom tailor a plan appropriate for your individual needs and desires.
- We aim for the best aesthetic outcome while maintaining a natural look.
- We use the most up-to-date and advanced, yet proven and safe techniques.
- We aim for the quickest and least painful recovery possible.
- We maintain open communication. Through every step of the way (phone call, consultation, preoperative visit, postoperative follow-up), we strive to keep you informed and encourage communication.
If you are a prospective patient considering aesthetic surgery or another nonsurgical procedure, we recommend that you research your aesthetic surgeon well. You should feel comfortable asking all of your questions and you should review their real patient before and after photos. Confirm that your aesthetic philosophies match one another and that you have a mutual goal in mind for your outcome. Your surgeon should also be open to you speaking with previous patients about their own experiences, outcomes and satisfaction. We are very proud of our results and would be happy to provide past patient references to help you accomplish this.
Finally make sure that you and your surgeon are a good personality fit. Undergoing an aesthetic procedure is a major event in a person’s life and we understand this. You want to make sure that the person you choose to do your surgery and take part in your care is someone you can trust and know well for years to come.
If you are interested in making an appointment at Union Square Facial Plastic Surgery, please call us at (415) 702 – 3000.